India: Physical Environment – is the textbook of Geography prescribed for the students of Class 11 of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The language is simple so that the students find it easy to understand and the detailed maps make the learning experience a better one. This textbook is as per the latest syllabus outlined by NCERT.
Chapters Included in the Textbook
• Climate, Vegetation And Soil
• Natural Hazards And Disasters: Causes, Consequences And Management
• States, Their Capitals, Number Of Districts, Area And Population
• Union Territories, Their Capitals, Area And Population
• Important River Basins
• State/Union Territory Wise Forest Cover
• National Parks Of India
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Detailed illustrations and graphical representations help the students to have a better understanding of the concept.
• Provided with exercises including questions, MCQs and activity work at the end of every chapter to evaluate the knowledge of the students on every topic.