A perfect tool to enlighten the students about the principles and functions of the management is this textbook of Business Studies (Part 1). Written in lucid language, it also helps them to get an idea of the importance of the business environment as well as the impact of government policy on the industry. ‘Key terms’ section at the end of every chapter helps the student to recap the important terms and its meaning that they have learned in the chapter. Published by NCERT, this book covers all the topics that are included in the syllabus of Class 12.
Chapters Included in the Textbook:
• Nature and Significance of Management
• Principles of Management
• Business Environment
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• Each chapter has been divided into subsections and is explained in an easy to understand format so that students find them easy to memorize.
• ‘Summary’ section at the end of every topic helps the students to recapitulate the key points that have studied.
• Contains exercises like short questions, long questions, and MCQs at the end of every chapter to let the students brush up your concept and knowledge of the subject.
• Each chapter has ‘activity’ task stated at the end, which when put into the application will help the students to have a better grasp of the concept